- Designing of Scheme of the Fund.
- Drafting of Trust Deed.
- Appointment of Custodian and Trustee in consultation with the sponsor.
- Getting approval of scheme & trust deed.
- Preparation of detail profile of proposed Mutual Fund.
- Conduct meeting with BSEC and other concerned authorities.
- Select Selling Agents.
- Arrange private placement.
- Preparation of Prospectus
- Getting approval of prospectus from BSEC.
- Publication of prospectus in Daily Newspapers.
- Monitoring subscription.
- Preparation of subscription report for BSEC and other concerned authorities.
- Preparation of Budget of the Mutual Fund.
- Preparation of report on all listed securities based on research.
- Identify securities for investment.
- Build up portfolio.
- Monitor day to day transaction of the Fund.
- Review risk factors of the investment.
- Ensure all compliance issues regarding investment and management of the Mutual Fund
- Calculate weekly net asset value (NAV) of the Fund.
- Calculate profit at year end and distribute 70% profit to unit holders.
Get a quote
Ready to Start Growing Your Wealth Today?